- Advance deposit of surgery is required to schedule a date.
- The deposit received guarantees to secure time for your procedure.
- Surgery timing may change due to unforeseen circumstances
Total fee for your procedure becomes due 30 days or more in advance of your procedure.
- It can be paid by credit card, PayPal, cashier’s check or money order.
- Prices are subject to change without any notice.
- Price is only guaranteed once the deposit is received.
3. Refund policy:
Refund policy is necessary as we are fully booked weeks or months in advance.
The staff of HillsClinic is dedicated to your care once you have scheduled your appointment for surgery.
- Full refund has 30 days cancellation period from the date of booking for surgery.
- 75% of your surgery fee(s) minus the deposit if cancellation is between 23-29 days before surgery.
- 50% of your surgery fee(s) minus the deposit, if cancellation is 15-22 days prior to your surgery date.
- 25% of your surgery fee(s) minus the deposit, if cancellation is 7-14 days prior to surgery date.
Please reply back by email that you have read and understood the HillsClinic financial policy.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.